Welcome

1 Nov 2016

Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Kiss In Public, Wife Reveals Shocking Things About Them



Veteran Nollywood actor, Olu Jacob and his
actress wife, Joke Silva are undoubtedly the
most enviable couples in the Nollywood movie industry.



Everyone knows working together as a couple is challenging but not for the Veteran
actress, who says its feels great to work
with her husband and best as their oldest
son has joined their footstep in the movie
company.

In her words: "Every one of us has an idea of how to go about the business; we have a lot of arguments and that way, we are able to go forward.
Each one of us sees different loopholes and this sort of complements our strengths and
weaknesses.
I am very passionate about my career. That
is why I always strive for innovative ways
of getting our message or product to the public.

I can't discountenance the grace of God in my life and career. I also know that I have been
highly favored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Make a comment about this P0st

weLOve c0mment

Designed by Kachill