Welcome

11 Nov 2016

Ben Murray-Bruce introduces his adopted son, Goodluck (pics)





Senator of common sense, Ben Murray-Bruce has introduced to the public his adopted son, Goodluck by sharing their photos on social media.He took young Goodluck to elderly Senator Lafiagi for words of advice. "Lovely time with my adopted son. He is so excited about his school & his friends. He also says he wants SpiderMan for Christmas.
I love you.

His name is Goodluck. He couldn't hide his excitement when I reminded him that he bears same name with a former President.
I love you son. "I told my son that he is not too young to aspire. Senator Lafiagi was also happy to offer words of advice. Ambition is never too early," he wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Make a comment about this P0st

weLOve c0mment

Designed by Kachill