Welcome

11 Jul 2016

I Feel Like Having Sex With Mikel Obi- Cossy Orjiakor [See Why]





Massively endowed Nollywood actress,
Cossy Orjiakor, has revealed she is looking
forward to having s*x with Chelsea
midfielder, John Mikel Obi.

They haven't met
in real life but Cossy reportedly noted that
her hidden love for the player cannot be over emphasized. In an interview with Encomium, the actress
said: “My favourite Nigerian footballer
is…” she paused. “I can give you a
clue by mentioning the name of his
club if you insist. “The name of his
club is Chelsea.” Asked if it was Mikel Obi, she said: “I think you should be talking about Mikel Obi. You might be absolutely
correct. I will say yes if you think you
guessed right. Well, truthfully Mikel is
my favourite because he is a cool and
handsome dude, you know.
During the Nations Cup which Nigeria
won, he emerged as one of the sexiest
footballers in South Africa. I have said
enough so it is left for you to sort it
out if I am tripping for him or not. Whenever I am watching a football
match instead of enjoying the game I
derive joy in watching how the
players thing dangle in their
shorts and their muscles too. It's
romantic indeed. It trips me and you know what it means and the
consequence; sex of course,
said Orjiakor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Make a comment about this P0st

weLOve c0mment

Designed by Kachill