Welcome

25 Sept 2015

PHOTOS: "I Thank God For Giving Me These Big B00bs"-Popular Nigerian Actress

Big, buxom and beautiful Enita Odugbemi is a star to watch out for in the Yoruba movie industry. Though still upcoming, Enitan has done many films that could pitch her shoulder to shoulder with some of the best talents in the industry. Apart from her talent, which is never in doubt, the next thing that brings her attention are her big, voluptuous b00bs which have caused her slight embarrassment in more than one occasion.
In a past chat with potpourri, the producer of a film, Rado Lomo, recounted her experience with fan who got out of turn with her and grabbed at her b00bs.
“Yes, that was at Oxford Street in London. I was at Oxford street to do some shopping so this young man walked up to me and said my face looked familiar. Later, he said he could recall that I am an actress. I smiled and he requested to take a picture with me. I agreed. The next moment, I realized he was trying to touch my b00bs. I slapped him immediately. I later realized slapping him isn’t a good thing. I apologized and kissed him. He smiled and now we are good friends” she recounted.
In a recent chat she agreed that her b00bs bring her unwanted attention but maintained she’s hardly the one to blame for that.
“I don’t expose my body in movies, it’s just because I am busty. I love my b00bs so much and I thank God because he gave them to me. I don’t deliberate expose my body or boobs. People only tend to notice them because they are very big,” she said. -Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Make a comment about this P0st

weLOve c0mment

Designed by Kachill